snowiesnowie

snowiee

I miss you like crazy


hye...
YEAH I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY BABEYH..
what i am doing right now???
yess...why??because IMY
dear dont you realise that
-You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.

-
-
-
-
-
I might not get to see you as often as I'd like, I may not get to hold you in my arms at night, but deep in my heart I know that it's true. No matter what happens... I will always love you.
.....



Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore.



Maybe he's doing the same thing as me... maybe he wants so bad to call me, but just won't because I haven't called him... then again, maybe I shouldn't fill myself with false hope that he might just be missing me like I'm missing him.
i want you baby...i mean it dear...



suke ta bace?kalo suke like and coment je..ta susah right ?tapi kalo ta suke pon like aje.... mmmmmuuuuuahhx~

0 comments:

ANIS MEEYA COPYRIGHT